5Startrans, one of the top shipping companies in Vietnam, All offices and our branches located in Main port and logistics hub, we ensure that you’ll get the right equipment and best routing options for your FCL/LCL cargo to destinations across the globe while at the same time guaranteeing timeliness and shipping costs that fit your budget.
By leveraging our strong and long-term carrier relationships, 5Startrans offers you flexible, reliable, and secure ocean freight solutions. Customers value our expertise in international ocean freight forwarding across a global network that spans fifty countries and regions, connecting over 300 ports around the world.
Whether you need full container load (FCL), less than container load (LCL), or non-containerized load, we have the sea containers you need for your sea freight shipping from HCM port (Cat lai port, Tan Cang port, ICD, Cai Mep port…) Da Nang port Or Haiphong port, we guarantee for your space with the most competitive rate even peak season.
MAIN ROUTES WE SHIP
MAIN VIETNAMESE SEA SHIPPING PORTS
- Ho Chi Minh – Vietnam’s economic center, home to national universities and the country’s largest international airport
- Hai Phong – one of the biggest ports in Northern Vietnam, the hub for electronics, vehicles, and precision machinery
- Da Nang – located in Central Vietnam; most cargo from this port is shipped to Myanmar, Laos, Thailand, and Cambodia
Download Our Service Brochures
The major ports in Central Vietnam are the Quy Nhon and Da Nang ports, the latter being a deep-water port. In addition, the region has nine minor ports as well.
- The Da Nang port handles the majority of the traffic in the central region, which links Vietnam to Myanmar, Thailand, and Laos.
- The Quy Nhon port is mostly used for transporting goods from Mekong Delta and western Vietnam, along with transhipping goods heading for Cambodia
The Ho Chi Minh City area consists of a network of ports around with the Saigon port currently the 26th biggest container port in the world and the fifth-biggest in ASEAN, accounting for 67 percent of the total throughput of all Vietnamese ports.
- Cat Lai Port is one of the biggest and most modern container terminals in Vietnam, situated in Ho Chi Minh City’s port area. Cat Lai is primarily used mainly on Asian routes, but because Cat Lai is not a deep-water port there are higher transshipment costs.
- The Cai Mep-Thi Via Port (Cai Mep) is a deep-water port located around 80 km south of Ho Chi Minh City. Cai Mep mostly handles goods for Dong Nai and Binh Duong, which are major production centers in the region, and is popular on routes to the US and EU because of its deep-water capabilities.
Hai Phong and Vung Ang are major ports for international container traffic in north Vietnam, In May 2018, however, the Haiphong International Container Terminal (HICT) deep-water port in Hai Phong opened.
The HICT is capable of accommodating large container ships, reducing the need for transshipments in northern Vietnam. The port allows for direct shipping between northern Vietnam and the US and EU markets. The second phase of the port is expected to be completed by 2021.
The new port is particularly helpful for foreign businesses operating between Hanoi and Hai Phong. The port is connected to the Hanoi-Haiphong expressway and the Tan Vu Lach Huyen Bridge, and its close proximity to China
Northern Vietnam has become a hub for the electronics, automobiles, and machinery sectors. The Deep C industrial zone near the port has already attracted 80 companies. The new port will augment northern Vietnam’s growth further.
SHIPPING LINES WE USE
The global shipping industry plays a central role in driving international trade and economic growth by transporting commodities and products between virtually every nation in the world.
With our long-term relationship and contracted sign, 5Startrans be around one of the trusted partners for all biggest shipping lines :
WHAT SERVICE WE HANDLE?
- Ocean transport from HCM, Cai Mep, Haiphong, or Da Nang port to all global main seaports
- Booking FCL from Vietnam to Singapore/China/Hongkong/USA/Korea….
- Weekly consolidation from Catlai CFs, Haiphong CFS to Asia, Eu, USA….
- Handling all term EXW, FOB, DDU, DDP….for both import and export shipment from/to Vietnam
- Booking space and handle customs clearance, inland transportation, loading/unloading….
5Startrans offers a variety of sea containers to meet your transportation needs
- Dry container
- Flat rack container
- High cube container
- Open top container
- Platform container
- Reefer container
- Cargo: name & type (general cargo, dangerous goods cargo, refrigerated cargo)
- Place of Loading/Place of Destination
- Number of containers and Container type (20 ft, 40 ft, 40 HC)
- Cargo weight
- Schedule desired
- Other Special Requests
Booking Confirmation shows :
- Shipper Name/Cnee Name/ Vessel Name/ Container Size and Quantity
- ETD/ETA/POL/POD/CY Date/CY Cut Off Date(Closing Date)
- Shipping Line Name
WHY TRUST IN 5STATRANS SEA TRANSPORT SERVICE
- Long term and Contracted with all carriers, shipping lines
- Big volume can be settled: 1000tues/per month
- Head office in HCM and 6 Braches in Vietnam at Haiphong port, Danang port, Hanoi, Binh Duong, and Dong Nai
- We own 25 container trucks and warehouse support
- One-stop logistics company, so support all procedures and service for customer’s need
- Excellent customer service and operator Team control strictly and update your shipment all time until be delivered