AIR TRANSPORTATION CARGO
AIR CARGO TRANSPORT in/out Vietnam, We can provide you a comprehensive range of Import and Export international airfreight services. We will evaluate your requirements and ensure that you receive the most effective airfreight solution in the modalities of direct, air, priority air, and dangerous goods from/to 3 main airports of Vietnam: Tansonnhat airport (SGN), DaNang Airport (DAD), and Noi Bai airport (HAN).
At 5Startrans, we’ve concentrated on forming long-term relationships and contract with selected worldwide airlines and cartage companies so we are able to negotiate the best pricing available for our Air Freight Forwarding services.
In our most critical market areas we have ‘blocked space’ agreements in place that guarantee us capacity during both low and high seasons, with the flexibility to expand or contract these commitments based on customer need.
WHAT AIR FREIGHT SERVICE WE HANDLE IN VIETNAM?
- Air Freight Expedited Cargo and Project Cargo
- Aircraft on Ground/AOG
- International, Domestic
- Customs Brokerage
- 24/7/365 Service
- Air Charters
- Express (1 to 2 days)
- Standard (3 to 5 days)
- Economy (5 to 7 days)
WHAT DELIVERY TERM APPLY FOR AIR TRANSPORT?
- EXW (Ex-work): Incoterm where all the transfer responsibilities are belonging to the buyer.
- DAT (Delivery At Terminal): Incoterm where the buyer is responsible for his shipment once it reaches the airport terminal in its own country.
- DAP (Delivery At Place): Also called “All-in” or “Door to door” this is the incoterm where the buyer is the less involved during the freight. His only responsibility is to receive the goods at the agreed location.
COMMODITY WE CAN HANDLE FOR AIR FREIGHT?
- General cargo
- Temperature-sensitive goods
- Dangerous goods
- High-value goods
- Perishables goods
MAIN AIR CARGO ROUTE FROM TANSONNHAT (SGN) AIRPORT AND NOIBAI (HAN) AIRPORT
MAIN AIRPORT IN VIETNAM
The largest airport in Vietnam in terms of total capacity. It is also the largest airport in the country for cargo transport the busiest airport in the northern part of the country. Numerous international airlines are linking this Airport to international destinations for cargo flights. Europe, Middle-east and numerous Asian countries relate to Hanoi through this airport.
It is the airport of the economic heart of the country, and the most important in the southeast part of Vietnam.
Is located in Da Nang, the largest city in central Vietnam. It is the third international airport in the country and is an important gateway to access central Vietnam.
AIR FREIGHT PROCESS
- Step 1: Your goods are picked up from your supplier’s warehouse and transferred to our facility
- Step 2: Your products are processed and transmitted to the departure airport
- Step 3: The customs clearance procedure is undergone
- Step 4: The flight is transferring your goods to the country of destination
- Step 5: The second and last customs process is made at the arrival airport
- Step 6: The goods are delivered to the destination address
- Step 7: You or the consignee are collecting the products
WHAT INFO FOR QUOTING AN AIR FREIGHT?
- Delivery term (EXW, FOB, CFR, DDU, DDP…)
- Estimated date of departure
- Weight and Volume in CBM
- Service you choose – Standard, Economy, Express…
- Address of departure
- Address of destination
- Invoice/Packing list…
- Other requirements
DOCUMENT FOR AIR EXPORT SHIPMENT FROM VIETNAM
- Invoice/Packing list
- Airway bill (Master bill/House Bill)
- Export Customs clearance sheet
- Insurance certificate (If any)
- Export license (If any)
- Fumigation Certificate
- Dangerous Goods Declaration…
WHY YOU TRUST IN AIR FREIGH SERVICE FROM 5STRATRANS VIETNAM
- A member of world Logistics Organization: WCA, Jctrans
- A member of The International Air transport Association (IATA) supports aviation with global standards for airline safety, security, efficiency, and sustainability.
- 6 Offices in Vietnam at Main airport and logistics Hub
OUR SERVICE GUARANTEE
- Safety– Supplies, parts, and finished products must arrive in perfect condition
- Speed– Through multiple transportation channels across the globe, country, or the city next door, seamlessly
- Accessibility– With dedicated 24/7/365 customer service and detailed air cargo tracking information, regardless of the size of your freight
- Convenience– Request shipping via phone or online with easy, straightforward instructions and understandable terms and conditions
- Economical– Ship your air cargo without breaking the bottom line by selecting from an extensive selection of services to fit your budget