CUSTOMS BROKER IN VIETNAM
5Startrans is one of the top Vietnamese licensed customs brokers, we own container trucks and big human resources and 6 offices in the logistics hub throughout Vietnam. Our experienced customs brokerage agents provide comprehensive support in all customs procedures for export, import and transit movements. To offer maximum flexibility, responsiveness, and ‘’around the clock’’ service experience.
One of the big issues that happened when handling customs clearance is complicated declaring procedures, many new regulations, new applications, new licenses applying on cargo. So, you always need the company can help with the preparation and submission of documentation that is required to export or import your goods into or out of Vietnam smoothly.
We had 15 years of experience in handling all types of customs clearance, all hard cargo, sensitive cargo like food, cosmetics, used machinery, medical equipment… we guarantee that all shipments be cleared on time at a reasonable rate.
5STARTRANS’S CUSTOMS SERVICE CAPACITY
- HUMAN RESOURCES: 250 employees
- 5STARTRANS OFFICE: 6 Branches- Concentrated in important logistics centers and ports of Vietnam
- Main office (Near Tan Son Nhat airport): 5-7 Hoang Viet, Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanoi office: 6th Floor, 116 Trung Liet, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Da Nang Office: 292 Street 2/9 Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
- Hai Phong Office: LP Building, 508, Le Thanh Tong, Ngo Quyen District, City. Hai Phong
- Dong Nai office – Near Cai Mep port:
- Binh Duong Office: 19th Street, Vinh Tan Residential Area, Vipsip 2A Industrial Park, Tan Uyen, Binh Duong, Vietnam
TEAM OF CONTAINS AND TRUCKS:
- Tractor trucks: 25 units
- Trailers: 100 units
- Trucks from 500kg – 5 tons: 15 units
- Parking yard In HCM: 2000 meters at My Thuy, Cat Lai Port, Ho Chi Minh
- Parking yard In Binh Duong: 3000 meters at Vsip 2 extension, Binh Duong
WHERE IS 5STARTRANS GET DECLARATION SERVICES?
- AT HCMC PORT (CAT LAI, ICD, TAN CANG…) AND AIRPORT (TANSONHAT AIRPORT)
- AT HAI PHONG PORT
- AT TAN CANG CAI MEP PORT ( TCIT)
- AT DANANG PORT AND AIRPORT
- In addition to major ports, we also have offices in industrial parks such as BINH DUONG, DONG NAI, HUNG YEN, VINH PHUC… and carry out customs at the border gates of Cambodia such as Moc Bai, Hoa Lu.
SERVICES RELATED TO IMPORT AND EXPORT WE UNDERTAKE
- Services Apply for a license to import medical equipment,
- Cosmetics Publishing Service
- Service Announcement of food – Meat, fish, seafood, sugar, confectionery, vegetables,…
- Service Apply for a chemical import license
- Service Apply for a license to import printers, import machinery that has been used for 10 years
- Service of applying for a license to import specialized equipment
- Service Apply for a license to import breeds and livestock
- Synchronous inspection service, partial inspection, quality assessment
- Packing wooden pallets, lifting, lashing goods, putting the machine in place, fumigation…
- Apply for a certificate of origin, C.O form A, Form B, Form AK, form D, Form E, For AJ, AK,…
TYPES OF GOODS ALPHATRANS SPECIALIZED IN PERFORMANCE
- Garments, leather shoes, furniture, electronics… Of all kinds of processing, production, and export
- Specializing in customs declaration of food and fresh seafood groups – We are the main partner for 2 big sushi brands in Ho Chi Minh City
- Declare COSMETICS
- Specialized in customs declaration of specialized equipment products: Medical equipment, industrial equipment, aviation equipment, defense equipment, color printer equipment, printing industry
- Specialized in customs declaration of used machinery items: industrial and civil machines, excavators, excavators, bulldozers, lathes, milling machines…
- Specialized in customs declaration of groups of aquatic feed, livestock feed, poultry feed
- Specialized in customs declaration of fertilizers and pesticides
- Customs declaration of children’s toys, elevators, escalators, construction materials, toilets, cups.
PROCEDURES ON DECLARING AT 5STARTRANS
Receive information from customers such as Bill, Invoice, Packing list, C/O, License (for conditional import and export items),…
Checks the goods information, check the HS code, tax, and import and export permits (If any), etc. Notify the customer of the revised information if it is not suitable.
E-declaring customs declaration -> Send to the customer for checking -> Customer confirms the draft declaration -> Official customs declaration.
Operator receives the shipment –> Prepare documents, pay for port authority fees –> Go to the seaport or airport –> Carry out customs procedures outside the port
Arrange a reasonable delivery time with the customer and deliver to the customer’s warehouse.
Transfer all docs to the accounting department for issuing Invoices and waiting for customer’s payment.
- The fastest time: complete customs procedures from 1-2 days for imported goods, 1 day for export goods
- The best cost: our services are 30% lower than other services on the market
- Quality commitment: consulting and serving customers with professional expertise, over 5 years of experience staff, having a good relationship with the customs officer
- Fastest quotation: 15 minutes for giving service rate
- Fastest troubleshooting: we are committed 100% to handle the shipment as quickly as our customers’ requirements.
Kindly Contact Below For An Enquiry on Customs clearance service
Mr. Tony Phu – Director
Mobile: +84 919 060101 (Zalo,Viber,Line,whatapps,Wechat)
Skype: phu.logs | Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org